St. Sebastian and St. Ildefonsus Hermitage
The Saint Sebastian and Saint Ildefonsus Hermitage is built in a Mudejar style and is located in the vicinity of Alcolea, next to the old road of Ugijar, within an avenue of immense and leafy olive trees.
It was built between 1702 and 1709, and the small bell tower was added in 1720.
For decades it was in a severe state of neglect, having been damaged considerably as a consequence of inclement weather and acts of vandalism.
However, in 1998, restoration work was carried out, and it is currently being used as an exhibition and conference room, as well as a Tourism Office.