On our Website, the personal data of our users is respected and cared for. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We have strived to create a safe and reliable space respecting your privacy according to the following principles:
- We never request personal data unless it is essential to providing the services that you require.
This Website is adapted to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation for the Development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data?
Comercial name: My Almeria
Fiscal name: GESTOURISM 2015, S.L.
Tax identification number: B93457679
Address: Urb. Terrazas de Costalita; 29680 - Estepona (Málaga).
Registry data: Registered in the Malaga Commercial Registry: volume number 5494, book 4401, page 219, entry 1 of the sheet MA-133026.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Activity: Travel guide of the province of Almeria
For purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send through the forms on our Website, or that you send to any of our mailboxes, will receive the data treatment of "Web users and subscribers". For the treatment of your personal data, all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation have been implemented.
What principles do we apply to your personal information?
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, which we will inform you about in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will request only the strictly necessary, and minimum possible, data in relation to the purposes for which we require it.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: Your data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment. We will inform you of the corresponding conservation period. For subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and remove records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your personal data will be treated in such a way that adequate security and confidentiality are guaranteed. We take all the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access to, or improper use of, our users' personal data by third parties.
How do we obtain data?
The personal data we process comes from:
- Subscription form (newsletter).
- Email messages that have been sent to any of our mailboxes.
- Customers who have contracted our services.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether their personal data is being processed by My Almeria. Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data regarding the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment of the data. In this case, the data will be kept only for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. My Almeria will stop processing the data, except for when compelling legitimate reasons exist to not do so, or in the case of the exercise or defines of possible claims. As an interested party, the user has the right to receive the personal data that is incumbent on him, that has been provided and that is in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising the right to data portability, the user has the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible party to responsible party when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority - in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency - if they believe that the processing of personal data concerning them violates the Regulation.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
When you connect to our Website (for example, by sending an email to us, by subscribing to our newsletter or by using our contact form), you are providing personal data for which My Almeria is responsible. This data may include personal data such as your IP address, name, physical address, email address, telephone number and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed and stored by My Almeria, only as described in our Terms and Conditions
My Almeria has different systems for capturing personal data. Following is how we treat the information you provide us with, depending on each capture system:
- Contact form. The following personal data is requested: name and email. We use this data to meet your needs as a user of My Almeria. For example, we can use this data to respond to any requests, complaints, comments or concerns you might have regarding the information included on our Website, the services we offer, the treatment of your personal data, and any other questions you might have.
- Subscription form (newsletter). The following personal data is requested: email. We use this information to manage our subscription list and send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
- Email messages that you have sent to any of our mailboxes. We use this data to respond to your requests. For example, we can use this data to respond to any requests, complaints, comments or concerns you might have regarding the information included on our Website, the services we offer, the treatment of your personal data, and any other questions you might have.
- Customers who have contracted some of our services. We request the data necessary to include your business on our Website, as well as the tax data necessary to issue the corresponding invoices. We use this data to provide the contracted services, answer questions and claims arising from the contracted services, make claims for amounts owed by our customers ... in short, to manage all factors that affect the commercial relationship with our customers.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help our Website guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services that our Website offers.
- We collect other non-identifying data obtained through cookies that are downloaded to your computer when you browse our Website and that we detail in our Cookies Policy.
- To manage our social networks. My Almeria may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out if you become a follower of My Almeria’s social networks will be governed by this section as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations belonging to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user. My Almeria will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing its presence on the social network, reporting on the activities, products or services of My Almeria, and for any other purpose for which the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of our followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
My Almeria does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, collaborations can be carried out with other professionals. In these cases, your consent will be required informing about who is this collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This process will always be carried out under the strictest of security standards.
What is the legal basis for the treatment of your data?
The category of data that we treat is identifying data. We do not process specially protected categories of data.
How long will we keep your data?
We will keep provided personal data as long as its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Some of the tools used to manage your personal data are contracted to third parties that are strictly necessary for the development of our services. My Almeria shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions, complying with the General Data Protection Regulation:
- Hosting: AXARNET COMUNICACIONES S.L., domiciled in Spain. AXARNET COMUNICACIONES S.L. treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to My Almeria. You can learn more about Axarnet's policies at the following link.
- Email marketing: MAILJET INC, domiciled in France. MAILJET INC treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services to My Almeria. You can learn more about Mailjet´s policies at the following link.
When a user browses My Almeria, non-identifiable data is collected, including IP addresses (which are masked) and geographical locations (approximate) so that we can analyse the browsing habits of our visitors (e.g., page views, types of devices, operating systems, etc.). This data is processed using the Matomo
analysis tool, which is installed on our server and which we manage directly from the domain analytics.gestourism.com
. All of this collected data is stored in our database; therefore, no other company (or member of the Matomo team) can access this information.
Confidentiality and data security
My Almeria is committed to using and treating personal data in a manner that respects its confidentiality and to complying with the obligation to save it and adopt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access in accordance with the provisions of the regulations of data protection law.
Our Website uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol to improve security. SSL is the industry-standard technology used to protect and maintain the security of message transmissions over the Internet. When information is sent from secure Internet pages, encryption will place your data in an unreadable format to prevent unauthorized users from accessing it.
My Almeria cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and, therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, My Almeria will ensure that any person who is authorized to process your personal data (including our staff, collaborators and providers) will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (be it a contractual or legal duty).
If a security incident occurs, as soon as My Almeria becomes aware of that fact, we must notify it without undue delay and provide timely information related to the security incident.
Accuracy and veracity of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to My Almeria, exonerating us of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep it duly updated. As a user, you agree to provide complete and correct information.
Before disclosing personal information about third parties, you must inform them and ask for their consent. Therefore, we assume no responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with the LSSICE, My Almeria does not engage in spam practices; therefore, we do not send commercial emails that the user has not previously requested or authorized. Consequently, on our Website, the user has the ability to provide their express consent to receive newsletters, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, My Almeria undertakes to not send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
My Almeria reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, My Almeria will announce, on this page, the changes introduced with reasonable notice before their implementation.
Last update: 21/01/2021