The Fountain of the Four Pipes is located on La Fuente Street, and is also known as the "Fuente Chica". It was built by the first Arabs who populated the hill of the Espiritu Santo until the earthquake of 1518.
The most important changes to the fountain were made at the beginning of the 20th century, when the laundry was added. Nowadays it has become the Water Museum or Interpretation Center of the Culture of Water.
The fountains, in other times, were called the gossips, because there they talked and communicated news, rumours or comments.
What to visit in Vera