It was the old hermitage of the Real Hospital of Saint Augustine, constructed for the Emperor Charles V at the beginning of the 16th century.
It is a baroque building dedicated to the Virgin of the Miraculous.
There is a document that certifies that the first mass was on February 3, 1603.
What to visit in Vera
The best Tours & Activities in the province of Almeria